- Topographic survey of mineral properties covering large areas.
- Survey and quantitative assessment of ore-stacks and mineralized dumps with Total Station Theodolite.
- Up-dating of survey plans of mines as per MMR 1961.
- Survey of Highways & bridges as per specification 19 of Indian Road Congress.
- Formulation of scheme of detailed exploration including logging and sampling of borehole cores and processing & evaluation of exploratory data on computer.
- Geological reconnaissance and preparation of preliminary geological appraisal reports.
- Preparation of Detailed Exploration Report.
- Computer Aided Deposit Evaluation (CADE) using geological software for preparation of sections, slice plans, estimation of reserves etc.
GEOPHYSICAL & HYDROGEOLOGICAL SURVEY
- Geophysical Surveys for delineation of ore bodies, especially in iron ore deposits.
- Resistivity & hydro-geological surveys for ground water potential, water resources & foundation studies.
- Conventional & Wire-line Exploratory (Diamond) drilling.
- DTH Drilling.
- Processing of exploratory data on computer & preparation of 3-D block model of deposits.
- Qualitative & quantitative optimization of the deposits with the help of geological & mining softwares.
- Preparation of Mining Scheme.
- Preparation of mining plan and approval from Indian Bureau of Mines.
- Financial evaluation of mining projects.
- Deployment of heavy earth moving mining machinery, which can handle up-to 8.0 lacs CuM of earth work per annum.
SOIL TESTING & FOUNDATION ENGINEERING STUDIES
- Investigative drilling and soil testing and conducting Standard Penetration Test (SPT).
- Packer Testing and Grouting for Investigative Foundation Projects.
- Collection of undisturbed soil samples & soil testing.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Generation of baseline data on land, water, air and socio-economic Environment.
- Sampling & analysis of stack gas/ ambient air quality.
- Collection and generation of Meteorological data.
- Study of solid waste management.
- Soil survey and preparation of Land Use Plan and Land cover on digital processing of satellite technology.
- Afforestation & reclamation proposal, preparation and implementation as per Dept of Environment guidelines. Preparation of Environment Impact Assessment Report and ormulation of Environment Management Plan and Disaster Management Plan.
- Preparation of annual environmental audit statement.
Assisting in getting environmental clearance from Ministry of Environment, Govt. of India and State Pollution Control Board.
- Analysis of mineral / core samples.
- Analysis of air quality. Analysis of water, waste water, industrial effluent, soil etc.
Copyright © . Geotech India. All Rights Reserved.